Thursday 10 December 2009

John writes about the visit to see Sevilla FC vs Glasgow Rangers

On the 8th december 2009 me and my lovely family drove up to Sevilla to watch the game which was Sevilla vs Rangers. This game didn't really mean anything for Rangers because they can't even qualify for the Europa league but for Sevilla it was actually a big game because they obviously would like to finish 1st in the group. Me and my family stayed in an amazing hotel which was right next to the Sevilla stadium which is called Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan. My seventy two year old Grandmother was the wife of Jock wallace, Jock Wallace used to manage both teams. My Grandmother didn't really come down so that Rangers could win but she came down because Jock Wallace used to manage both teams. Our 1st night in the hotel was alright. Next morning we got up and we decided to go to see Ally McCoist for a quick drink and chat and also some lunch. When we got to the hotel the 1st  person I saw was Madjid Bougherra. When we went to see Ally I saw Nacho Novo. I also met him at Ibrox when it was my 1st game that I have watched in a stadium it was Rangers 3-2 Manchester City. Anyway when I peeked my head out over the corner I saw Kenny Miller.  When I sat down and had lunch I saw Kris Boyd he was also sitting down relaxing for the big game tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment